Thursday 5 June 2008

Spring...

I haven't been a very good blogger lately, though I have been keeping up with all the lovely blogs I regularly read. So many people manage to post every day, or at least a few times a week, but I never seem to have enough time lately.



These lovely poppies are growing in my garden - some of them are almost as big as peonies, and are a lovely range of colours. There are quite a few flowers in bud and it will be interesting to see if there are any other shades of mauve or pink.

I received this lovely bag from my Shopping Tote swap partner Sandra. It has lovely hand embroidered flowers on it. Thanks Sandra, I love it!

I have been avidly watching Springwatch and enjoying it so much. I don't know which birds are my favourite, but you've got to love Crane School! Brilliant.







3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you, I am glad that it arrived safely. Your photos of the flowers are just beautiful. Spring and summer most be great in England.... all soft and pretty.

HAWTHORN HALL said...

I really lover your purple poppies. I have never seen such a lovely shade before. Wonderful photos!

Gillian

Anonymous said...

Hi Denise,

It was so lovely to meet you and your sister on Saturday.. it was a wonderful fair wasn't it! I love your poppies.. exquisite!
Nickyx